Office of Information Services - Deputy Manager / Assistant Manager (Learning Application Development)
InfoComm, Technology, New Media Communications, Education
About Republic Polytechnic
The first educational institution in Singapore to leverage the Problem-based Learning approach for all its diploma programmes, Republic Polytechnic (RP) has seven schools and one academic centre offering forty-two diplomas in Applied Science, Engineering, Management and Communication, Events and Hospitality, Infocomm, Sports, Health & Leisure, and Technology for the Arts.
In addition to offering full-time diploma courses, our Academy for Continuing Education @RP ([email protected]) is committed to promoting lifelong learning among working adults.
At Republic Polytechnic, you will discover a collaborative culture that supports your pursuit in nurturing learners to be problem-solvers with innovative and entrepreneurial minds. We believe in transforming not only the students but also yourself, as you seek and inspire life-long learning and acquisition of skills. As an organisation that scores many firsts, RP welcomes you to achieve your potential in our dynamic environment.
For more information, please visit http://www.rp.edu.sg/careers or follow us on LinkedIn.
- Establish and track project plans, milestones and deliverables in consultation with all stakeholders
- Strategise, design and manage the execution of effective development frameworks (including plans, processes, etc.) for software / application, using industry standards of best practices and methodologies
- Work closely with users to translate teaching and learning functional specifications into technical requirements and systems
- Work closely with vendors to design, configure, develop and manage the development of systems for teaching and learning
- Work closely with the relevant departments on the test procedures at various test stages of the applications
- Understand and collate business data and reporting requirements. Translate the requirements into user specifications
- Design and streamline the business data model; Develop dashboards and reports to support the analytical capabilities
- Relevant qualification in Learning Design, Information Technology or equivalent
- Familiar with online course Design, course delivery and various pedagogies
- Experience in the various Learning tools in the education market like Learning Management Systems, Learning Activity Management Systems, Learning Analytics, eResource Systems, Assessment Systems etc
- Able to identify appropriate uses of emerging web and mobile technologies within a variety of educational settings
- Strong project Management skills with technical competencies
- Excellent communication (both oral and written) skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- A resourceful, independent, self-starter and team player
- Keenness for data mining and analysis, with good understanding of incepting and delivering high quality analytical reports
- Experience with Business analytical tools (Tableau, Power BI, etc), Low Code development (e.g. OutSystems) or RPA tools (e.g. UiPath)
Advertised: 06 Aug 2019
Applications close: 11 Aug 2020
Back to search results Apply now
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.