Online Disability Trainer
360 RTO Solutions Pty Ltd
An opportunity like this comes ONCE IN A LIFETIME. Our client, a well established Australian RTO is looking for a Disability Trainer to join their team. This will be a permanent full-time role for the right person to be part of their supportive team. This role is remote/online-based and would be a perfect role for someone looking to gain more experience in the field of delivering training in the field of disability care and support. This job will also consider the applications of qualified and experienced candidates that are seeking remote/flexible working arrangements, so virtually anyone in Australia that has met the qualifications and experience requirement can apply to the role.
This job is a great opportunity for anyone that wishes to improve the lives of others through providing quality training and teaching in disability. This will definitely be a great opportunity for anyone that wishes to gain further knowledge and experience in providing disability training and support. The ideal candidate will also be vital in improving and enhancing the course's evolution.
If you are looking for great, full-time employment with a great company where you can transform people's lives, this may be exactly the role that you have been looking for.
Due to the nature of this opportunity, it is unlikely for this job to be around for long as a lot of candidates are expected to show interest in this role. As such, don't delay your application!
As a Disability Trainer, you will lead students into completing their qualifications by providing quality vocational training, giving constructive feedback and providing planned-out session plans.
In this role, you will be instrumental in assuming the following responsibilities:
- Providing training and assessment in the field of disability support
- Conducting pre-assessment of potential students to assess their suitability in taking the program
- Administering and assessing students
- Responding to course-related issues
- Participating in validation activities and team meetings
- Giving encouraging feedback to students so they can meet their goals
- Assisting students over phone and email
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience in delivering training in aged care and disability
- Evidence of current commitment to vocational competency
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40116)
- Certificate IV in Disability
- Certificate III in Individual Support (Disability)
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- A high degree of professionalism
Don't miss the chance to be a part of a great company in a fantastic new role. If you think that you "fit the bill", apply NOW!
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.