On/Off Premise Beer Sales Representative - NYC
We are seeking an On/Off Premise Beer Sales Representative for our NYC territory. The Beer Sales Representative works alongside distributor partners and local supplier distributor manager to ensure the successful sale, volume growth, distribution, brand presence and positioning of the supplier’s portfolio, working within a set list of on-premise accounts and/or a territory of large and small format off-premise accounts throughout the assigned territory. This role, pending safety measures and travel restrictions due to COVID-19, may have periods of travel, up to 35% throughout the year.
Here’s just a small sample of what you’ll be doing. Job responsibilities may shift in response to local/state ordinances related to COVID-19.
- Pursue new opportunities for distribution and impact local market to upsell, secure multiple SKU distribution, cooler visibility and displays
- Work closely with local distributor manager and distributor partner to collaborate on goals and objectives and ensure proper product inventory and proactively manage OOS issues
- Provide training to accounts on brand/product(s) to include ingredients and pairings, brewing process, history, quality and current trends
- Maintain store shelf standards and inventory, including rotation of products, checking date codes, processing restocks and reorders as necessary according to the planogram standards
- Sell-in and build brand displays according to off-premise standards
- Execute POS programs to standard
- Ensure compliance of all alcoholic beverage regulations
- Assist in executing impactful promotions and educational presentations, both independently and with team members, at accounts
- Utilize on-line database and systems to track all territory progress
- Maintain open communication with field and HQ
- Manage budget and maintain records for monthly reconciliation
Here’s what we need from you:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Must be 21 years or older
- 2-4 years demonstrated sales experience, preferably in beers, wines and spirits
- Previous retail, on-premise, or off-premise work experience is a plus
- Experience as a Bartender, Waitress, Bar Management, Distributor Sales Rep, etc. a strong plus
- Must live in NYC
- Must have access to reliable transportation – large vehicle preferred
- Must be willing to travel within assigned sales region
- May be required to travel to specific markets Monday through Thursday, with some overnight travel
- Must be able to lift and move cases of product frequently
- Must be able to climb, kneel, and stoop to arrange and display point of sale
- Must be willing to work weekends and holidays, as needed
Inspira Marketing is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, current employment status or protected veteran status.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.