Open Source Software Engineer - PHP
We're on a mission to build the best platform in the world for engineers to
understand and scale their systems, applications, and teams. We build highly
scalable systems that process trillions of data points every day to provide
real time alerts, visualizations, log aggregations, and application traces for
tens of thousands of companies. Our engineering culture values pragmatism,
honesty, and simplicity to solve hard problems the right way.
The APM Team at Datadog provides mission critical application health and
performance monitoring for customers of all sizes and industries. We re
taking a new approach to APM with distributed tracing and seamless integration
with Datadog s Infrastructure and Logs products.
We are looking for an expert PHP developer experienced with PHP language
internals who can help push our tracing tools to the next level. Come and join
us to build amazing open source software!
* Write code that instruments thousands of PHP applications around the
* You ll help drive our open source PHP projects and engage with the
community to find and address the most important challenges.
* Join a great team building software the right way
* You re a master PHP programmer. PHP is more than a recursive acronym
for you. You ve tailored your bytecode cache engine, updated php.ini
time or two and you know PSRs by heart. You ve written piles of clean
correct, well-tested, performant, idiomatic PHP code.
* You are a great community ambassador and can drive hard technical
conversations towards a good solution.
* You have solid experience with widely used frameworks and libraries like
Laravel, Symfony, Phalcon or CakePHP.
* You want to work in a fast, high growth startup environment.
* You have a BS/MS/PhD in a STEM field or equivalent experience.
* You have experience with applications such as Wordpress, Drupal or
* You have used other interpreters than the C implementation, such as HHVM.
* You have significant experience with Python, Go, Java, Ruby or
* You have experience with code telemetry and introspection.
* You have experience writing C-extensions for PHP.
Show moreShow less
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.