Operation Analyst (East/MNC/Supply Chain) $4K+Bonuses
- The keeper of all Key performance Indicators or KPIs, scorecard reporting related to the assigned Operations.
- Understand the objective of each parameters, definition, target, calculation, frequency, source, retrieval method.
- Work with internal IT and customer on changes, improvement, clarification of existing and new parameters.
- Highlight issues of failing Key performance Indicators (KPIs) and trigger correction action with relevant function.
- Construct value stream mapping and analyse data trends to identify improvement areas and follow through to
- Initiate digitalization opportunities through designing, developing and implementing applications and platform
- Bachelor's Degree holder in Supply Chain, Data Analytics and/or Statistics, preferably with at least 2 years of working experience.
- Good in using and creating operations dashboards to identify focus areas and drive improvement (e.g. Power BI, Tableau).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (e.g. Excel, Powerpoint, Access, VBA) and Analytical tools (e.g. Rprogramming, Python)
- Tech savvy/ knowledgeable with coding and programming.
Tay Tong Fang Nicole License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1546889
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.