Operations Analyst (12 months contract)
- Perform due diligence for account opening requests, coordinate with various stakeholders to ensure account is fully setup internally and externally.
- Provide quality post execution support to Institutional Clients from trade settlement, fail management and all other ad hoc query for China Connect market.
- Ensure timely settlement with Exchange and Clients in this T+0 cycle market.
- Follow ups on post-settlement exceptions
- The successful candidate will ideally have settlements experience in cash equity products. Experience in Hong Kong / China Connect will be advantageous
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications. Knowledge of VBA will be advantageous
- Fluency in written and spoken English is essential
- Public holiday coverage and extend working hours may be required
- Strives to bring new thoughts and ideas to teams in order to drive innovation and unique solutions.
- Excels in working among diverse viewpoints to determine the best path forward.
- Experience in connecting with a diverse set of clients to understand future business needs – is a continuous learner
- Commitment to challenging the status quo and promoting positive change.
- Participate in and drive collaborative efforts to advance tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve an evolving client base.
- Believes in value of diversity so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.