Operations Assistant (Order Fulfillment)
Charles & Keith Group
- Picking and packing of products for orders from the e-commerce store
- Package customer orders appropriately for domestic and international shipments
- Assist in post sales service including tracking of customers’ shipment and material replenishment programs
- Provide excellent service support processing customers’ sales orders and ensure timely delivery (including invoice customers, shipment processing, sending notifications, checking paperwork, preparing Air Waybills, etc) to customers.
- Design, develop, and implement optimal new distribution operations in the most cost effective way
- Implement and monitor KPI on operations managementRequirements:
- GCE ‘N’/'O'/'A' Levels/NITEC/High NITEC/WPLN
- Committed and passionate to provide the best operational support in the role and as a team member
- Able to read/write/speak in English and Chinese in order to liaise with Chinese speaking associates
- Hardworking, able to work both independently and as part of a larger team
- Takes initiative, able to multi-task and possess a great sense of responsibility
- Willing to work on Weekends and Public holidays on a rostered work schedule (Work 5 days, off 2 days)
- No experience required, on-the-job training provided
- Able to start on short notice
Full-time and part time positions availableInterested candidates are invited to attend our WALK-IN INTERVIEW:(no prior appointment required)========================================================CHARLES & KEITH GROUP Headquarters6 Tai Seng Link, Level 8, Singapore 534101Bus Service Available : 22, 24, 28, 62, 70, 76, 80, 93 or 158Nearest MRT Station is Tai Seng MRT (Circle Line)Time:Every Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday:1pm-5pm(except for Eve of PH & PH)We thank you for your application and we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
All resumes will be kept strictly confidential.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.