Oracle Access Management Engineer (REMOTE)
Pyramid is a leading Information Technology Consulting services company headquartered in metropolitan Atlanta, GA with prime emphasis on the following service offerings:
- Staff Augmentation
- Lifecycle IT solutions
- Application Development & Support
- Outsourced Testing
- Mobile Development and Test Automation
Hope you are doing good..
Please have a look on below JD and let me know if you are interested for getting submitted. Also please share your updated profile. Thanks !
Title: Oracle Access Management Engineer
Duration: 6 Months
Location: Greenwood Village, CO/ Atlanta , GA
Also this position can be remote with 25% Onsite. Contractor will have to travel to any of the 2 below mentioned locations frequently or as and when required.
Prefer Location: Atlanta, GA
Secondary Location: Greenwood Village, CO
Top 3-5 Daily Responsibilities:
1. Engineering to Plan, Build, Design, Troubleshoot, and Deploy a new OAM/OAAM infrastructure in an Enterprise Environment
2. Engineering for integration of applications with OAM/OAAM to include integration with KP's solution for centralized password management, and other applications.
3. Subject matter expert for OAM/OAAM deployment, operation, and use to provide consultation to the rest of the team.
4. Ability to take a project responsibility and lead it end to end (e.g. act as the technical lead, coordinate and guide the engineering team and external teams from dev through production).
Top 3-5 Required Skills:
1. Exceptional hands-on experience designing, implementing, configuring, troubleshooting, performance tuning, and supporting one or more of the following access management products (Oracle Adaptive Access Manager 11gR2, Oracle Access Manager 11gR2)
2. Experience with end to end implementation of access management in the context of the Oracle suite of products to include: OAM, OIF, OES, OIM, OAAM, OUD, OVD, etc.
3. Knowledge and understanding of web single sign-on, federation, LDAP, web services, PKI concepts
4. Contribute and guide direction with development and programming efforts in Java, J2EE/JEE and other technologies
5. Hands on knowledge of web server hardening (e.g. SSL/TLS, SHA2, Cipher Suites)
1. Experience with federation technologies including SAML 2.0, 1.1, IdP/SP
2. Experience configuring Oracle Access Manager 11gR2 co-existence and multi-data center functions
3. Experience deploying Oracle Adaptive Access Manager 11gR2 in a multi-data center environment
4. Hands-on experience implementing, configuring, troubleshooting, and supporting Oracle Identity Federation and/or PingFederate
5. Experience in Windows and Linux environments.
1. Ability to communicate effectively in a virtual team environment (remote work).
2. Strong customer relations skills and willingness and ability to quickly integrate with the organization/team.
3. Ability to effectively manage time and tasks and to report status and deliver tasks on schedule
In case of any query please reach me out at 770-225-7632
Looking forward to work with you
Pyramid Consulting, Inc.
Sr Executive - Resourcing
This is a C2C position.Please share your consultants profile ASAP
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.