Oracle Financial (EBS) Functional Consultant
Job Location(s) US-DC-Washington
Job ID 2019-9620
LCAT Business Analyst 4
Work Status Full-Time Regular
Are you looking for a new and exciting career opportunity?
Join our award-winning organization and work with some of the most talented minds within our Enterprise Technology and Innovation teams. As a Salient CRGT employee, you get to be part of a best performing team supporting our nation's most critical missions.
Why Salient CRGT?
We're passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation. We provide the tools and resources to help you be successful, and our culture fosters an environment in which idea sharing and collaboration is essential. Are you ready to make a difference?
Current/Initial Project Background:
Salient CRGT has a need for development and O & M technical support of an Oracle E-Business Suite Financial System for a federal government agency customer. This particular position is for functional support of the EBS Financial system as well as the CLM (Contract Lifecycle Management) Module of Oracle EBS system. This position would be working alongside the functional and technical leads to accomplish the project goals. Exposure to Oracle CLM is desired but not a must. This position includes primarily supporting Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) and often the integration points with the remainder of Oracle EBS Oracle Financials, including iProcurement, core purchasing, receiving, etc. The customer is currently on Oracle EBS version R12.2.5 in a hosted environment.
* Understand business needs and requirements.
* Provide day-to-day functional support and troubleshooting
* Follow change control procedures when supporting RFC and Change Request processes
* Help bridge any system gaps to solve functional and operational challenges using technology solutions
* Liaison with business users, Oracle Support service requests
* Work directly with Oracle to troubleshoot system bugs and identify needed patches
* Prepare support documents, including requirements documents, design documents and updates to the BR100
* Responsible for testing solutions in development and before migration to test and production
* Responsible for providing training support (with the functional lead) to users on-site
* Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
* Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
* At least 5 years of experience in Oracle ERP Support
* Experience supporting or implementing Oracle Financials R12 (any version over 12.1, preferably 12.2.5 or above)
* Excellent communication and presentation skills to be able to interact with business stakeholders.
* Understanding of the procure to pay (P2P) lifecycle (Planning, requirements, sourcing and evaluation, award, post-award (mods/administration), receiving, invoicing, closeout)
* Experience with setups/configuration within Oracle (Preferable expertise in Purchasing and iProcurement)
* Bachelor's Degree
* Experience in implementation of Oracle Financials or technical upgrade of Financials to Oracle R12 or above
* Exposure/familiarity with AME (Approvals Management Engine) workflows
* Familiarity with Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), including mandates for PIID Structuring, clauses, etc.
* Familiarity with CEMLIS ( Customization, Extension, Modification, Localization, Integration)
* Experience working with Oracle Managed Cloud (OMCS) (SR's/ CR's) etc in a hosted environment
Salient CRGT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other factor prohibited by applicable anti-discrimination laws.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.