Order Picker Operator (Mt. Comfort, IN, M-F, 1st & 2nd Shift)
Located at our Mt. Comfort, IN. facility, 10 minutes east of Indianapolis
1st Shift, M-F 6:00am - 2:30pm and 2nd Shift, M-F 2:30pm - 11pm
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE
Safely operate stand up order picker/ cherry picker as well as other powered equipment. Accurately process orders in and out of the warehouse.
- Utilizing powered equipment, pick and put away product efficiently and accurately.
- Work in hot and cold warehouse environment.
- Utilize computerized WMS and RF Scanners to process all barcoded products.
- Identify and communicate exceptions to Distribution Coordinator and/or Supervisor.
- Follow all standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Accurately record production by task and complete any necessary paperwork.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
- Flexibility to work in multiple areas.
- Work safely and maintain a clean work environment.
- Forklift Supervisors and Managers
- Shipping and Receiving Managers and personnel.
- All internal departmental customers of the Forklift Department, their associates and Management.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to attain certification to safely operate powered equipment, including but not limited to: order picker, turret truck, reach truck, powered pallet jack, and sit-down forklift.
- Work safely at high levels, upwards of 35’.
- Ability to lift cartons weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Repetitive physical work (lifting, twisting, bending etc.).
- Basic math skills.
- Good communication skills
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- High School diploma
- Experience required
- adidas INDY Driver certification required
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.