Order Processing Executive (Trainee) #SGUnitedTraineeships
ST LOGISTICS PTE. LTD.
The Executive - Order Processing (Trainee) assists in preparing customer proposals and/or fulfilling orders, from identifying customer needs, developing proposals, processing orders to shipment and delivery of orders to the customers. He/she assists in managing customers and coordinate with colleagues.
• Providing first level contact, convey support to customer requests in timely and accurate manner.
• Properly escalate unresolved queries to the next level of support within STL.
• Process all orders to meet KPI.
• Proactively monitor and resolve on any late distribution, reverse logistics orders if any.
• Work with accounts receivable to verify unbilled invoices.
• To communicate and properly follow-up and highlighted issues with proposed solutions for next course of actions.
• Proficient in MS office applications especially MS Excel, Word & Powerpoint
• Good interpersonal and communication skills with a positive mindset
• Independant and possess initiative
• A team player
Duration of traineeship:
Eligibility Criteria for SGUnited Traineeships:
a. Graduated or graduating in calendar year 2019 or 2020 from ITEs, polytechnics, universities, or other educational institutions (e.g. private universities and overseas institutions); or
b. Graduated earlier from above institutions and completed National Service in 2019 or 2020.Requirements
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.