Otolaryngology Opportunity in Chicago
AMITA Health is seeking a talented BE/BC Otolaryngologist to join an outstanding and growing practice in Chicago. Excellent candidates will be primarily dedicated to general ENT, however subspecialty training and/or other interests are welcome - focus on head and neck surgeries are a plus! This is a full-time position at a busy clinic supporting AMITA Saint Joseph Hospital in Chicago, IL.
- Full time; 1:3 call schedule
- Initial base salary PLUS production component with robust benefits including: CME funds, health, life, vision, dental, disability, and 403b Retirement plan
- Great comp package with a generous sign-on bonus
- Substantial built in referral base in high growth area
- The Lincoln Park area of Chicago is very desirable to work and live
- Great location for shopping and dining with a wide variety of establishments for everyone to enjoy.
The AMITA Health Medical Group is a growing, premier practice and one of the largest medical groups in Illinois. Our medical group employs nearly 500 experienced and highly trained doctors who provide compassionate, comprehensive care for people of all ages in 78 locations.
Our doctors have been a trusted presence in the community for more than three decades, having first been part of the former Alexian Brothers and Adventist Midwest health systems (now AMITA Health). Many of our doctors also live in the west, northwest and southwest suburbs, so they are part of the communities that they serve. The AMITA Health Medical Group is here for you, always. In sickness and in health.
Please send CV to:
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.