Overnight Grocery Clerk
Company Name: Kroger StoresPosition Type: EmployeeFLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Provide exceptional customer service in a safe and clean environment to ensure the customer's return visit. We accomplish this in many ways including, but not limited to; treating our customers/employees in a fair and ethical manner, promoting an inclusive work environment, being a responsible member of the community, providing the right products at the right time with fair and accurate pricing. Role model and demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.Essential Job Functions:
- Conduct yourself in a professional manner, displaying a positive attitude, speaking highly of the company in the presence of customers or other employees.
- Respond to customer's questions and requests in a courteous and helpful way.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Understand and adhere to the shrink guidelines.
- Unloading trucks (Dairy, Frozen, Grocery, etc.).
- Remove merchandise from the pallet and sorting into groups according to which area of the store it is stocked.
- Load merchandise onto carts to be placed on designated shelves, either in the back room or onto the sales floor for proper display.
- Must be able to read codes on shelves and merchandise labels.
- Manually attach price labels to each item.
- Remove merchandise from the back room for stocking on sales floor shelves and build special sales displays on the sales floor.
- Operate a manual pallet-jack, powered pallet stacker or "straddle stacker" (if over 18 years of age).
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation
- Previous comparable experience
Education Level: NoneRequired Certifications/Licenses: NonePosition Type: Part-Time Shift(s): Overnight
Jobs at Kroger: At Kroger, we hire people who have a passion for helping others and who want to build a relationship with our Customers. No matter what stage of your career, you can build your future at Kroger. We look for people who want more, aspire to be more and work hard to achieve their goals. Our focus on keeping the Customer first is what makes us successful. We offer many opportunities not only in our stores, but in Manufacturing, Logistics, Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, and many other fields.
Posting Notes: TX || Dallas || 10677 E Northwest Hwy || 75238 || Kroger Stores || [[mfield2]] || Grocery || Employee || Non-Exempt || Part-Time || None
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.