Paediatric Occupational Therapist
Our client is looking for a passionate Occupational Therapist to join their growing team with multiple locations available around Western Sydney. The successful candidate will have a diverse Paediatric caseload and work for a company who is focused on professional development and goal focused therapy.
- Negotiable working conditions and salary depending on experience (earn up to $100k + super per year)
- Regular clinical supervision
- Excellent salary package with reward incentives
- Friendly multidisciplinary team who believe strongly in team culture and integration
- Provide therapy in a variety of settings
- Work for a company who is dedicated to continued learning and clear career pathways
- Supportive team and management
- Unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Full Australian Working Rights
- Previous experience in paediatrics (desirable)
Interested in this position?
Email your resume to Jem Melcher (Allied Health Division) on ***@gorillajobs.com.au or call +61 468 760 *** for a confidential discussion.
Feel free to get in touch to discuss alternative job opportunities or advice on the Occupational Therapy job market.
- Negotiable working conditions and salary depending on experience
- Career progression and structured learning plan
- Friendly and supportive multidisciplinary team
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.