Paralegal Supervisor – Fraud Section; DOJ
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Assist and support the Department of Justice in their efforts to prosecute perpetrators of Fraud by supervising a staff of law clerks and paralegals who provide direct support to Federal prosecutors.
- Coordinate assistance to trial attorneys with case organization, document management, witness interviews, discovery matters, administrative tasks, and trials.
- Supervise staff in trial preparation to include copying, document review, document organization, legal research and searching documents in Relativity and other databases.
- Assist in legal and administrative duties in the course of fraud investigations.
- Responsible for ensuring that staff work meets contract and attorney requirements and is delivered on time.
- Manage eDiscovery process using review platforms such as Relativity.
- Designs and develops systems and procedures for tracking, controlling, and managing case files, exhibits, and other case-specific materials.
- Communicate (orally and in writing) detailed summaries and analysis of review findings
- Communicate with other DOJ components, Federal agencies and others as required in the course of investigation and litigation.
- Report to a Project Manager.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- At least three years of litigation paralegal experience, including trial experience.
- At least one year of experience in automated litigation support.
- Must have supervisory experience, including proven capabilities and communication skills to successfully interact with clients and attorneys.
- Sound working knowledge of federal and state court system, legal research procedures, and legal research resources.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and thorough knowledge of legal research tools such as LEXIS and Westlaw.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite software.
- Must have familiarity with a variety of computer applications, including word processing, databases (such as document review and file management systems), spreadsheets, and imaging.
- Familiarity with ESI tools and knowledge of e-discovery procedures and resources preferred.
- Ability to consistently deliver highest quality work under extreme pressure will be very important.
- Flexibility to work overtime on short notice.
- Requires paralegal certificate. An equivalent level of legal training may be substituted with the approval of the COR
- DOJ MBI must be obtainable (US Citizenship required)
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Leadership experience.
- Coursework or experience in law and finance.
- Ability to perform quality control analysis and report any issues with data.
- Ability to work in a deadline-driven, fast-paced environment.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to perform tasks accurately and quickly.
- Customer-focused, congenial, professional attitude for working on-site with government clients.
- eDiscovery experience and demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks similar to the duties and responsibilities described.
- Proficiency with Relativity eDiscovery software.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-Washington-DC-WASHINGTON DCCACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.