Part-Time E-Commerce Coordinator Equestrian (Work from home part of the week!) (REMOTE)
The Connected Rider
The Connected Rider is an online equine retail tack store serving the equestrian product market. Our number one asset is our people. We love our customers, and serving their needs is our number one goal. We believe in treating people the way we like to be treated and treat their own goals and objectives as our own. Fun atmosphere looking for a kind, fun, passionate about horses and horse "things" person, to join our team.
E-Commerce Coordinator (must reside withing driving distance of San Antonio, TX)
Do you take initiative and like to keep busy? Do you love horses, and love all things equestrian related? Are you tech savvy with a natural adaptability to picking up and learning new technology? Do you have a naturally upbeat attitude and would love working with equestrian customers? Do you have a background in english riding such as dressage, hunter jumper, eventing, or similar? If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
- The E-Commerce Coordinator will focus on expansion and development of our web presence through multi-channel product distribution. This position largely supports the backend operations of keeping our website product information up to date and serves as a customer support representative.
- Optimize current and future listings for SEO, clarity, and usability.
- Assist and maintain current and future online product catalogs
- Write compelling product descriptions that engage and promote.
- Engage with customers on social media, chat, and via phone to provide top level customer service.
- Be familiar with keyword optimization and tools for ascertaining keyword strength.
- Expert with Excel, Word, and all social media platforms.
- Database bulk operations, and updating Amazon, eBay, and Website entries.
- Analytical capabilities to review data and assess performance.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Self driven with self reliant discipline
- Other duties as assigned
- Virtual position
- Salary Commensurate with experience but considered entry level.
- Non-Exempt Position
- Candidate shall have experience in English and/or western disciplines and have familiarity with horse tack and related equipment.
- Collect, count, and log inventory
- Label and ship packages
- Organize inventory
- Retail and merchandising layout
- Run a register and checkout customers products
- Assist customers with product related questions
- Process returns and exchanges
This is a partial virtual position, which means you will work some days assigned from your home-office environment. You will be required to attend local meetings and work up to three days a week at our San Antonio, TX location so please local applicants only as relocation is not compensated under this position. Our schedules are relatively flexible and the environment is friendly and upbeat. We work together, and like to get along and have fun. Personality is super important here, we can train anything but attitude is everything.
Valid Texas State Drivers License required for this position.
This is a growing company with lot's of opportunity. Reliability, organizational skills, and being a team player is a must. You will often shift between being independent on projects to a member of a team so flexibility is paramount.
We are willing to train the right person but horse experience, kindness, and an absolute enjoyment of all things equine is a strong preference. Out of state residents are welcome to apply however relocation is not covered under this position.
- San Antonio, TX
- High School Diploma, or GED
- Data Analysis, social media sharing, inventory, and SEO Optimization: 1 year
- German, Spanish, Dutch, or Italian preferred.
- Health Benefits for full time employees, some benefits for part-time employees
- Monthly Store Credit
- Cell Phone
- Hourly wage depends on experience and how well your skills and abilities meet the job description
All resumes and applications submitted are reviewed for consideration and do not constitute an employment relationship.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.