Partner Success Solution Architect
Our product is arguably the most sophisticated in its class, but our product alone does not make heroes of our customers. Our Customer Success team does. A position on our team gives you the opportunity to take the “service” in “software-as-a-service” to a whole new level, and enjoy rapid career growth while you’re at it.
Anaplan is changing the way companies plan and this isn’t Customer Success as usual. We’re looking for team members who are trainers, coaches, and strategic advisors.
We're not looking for average. Do you enjoy continuously learning and sharing your product knowledge? Do you have a passion for a talent development, relationship building, and communication? If so, this job is for you.
What you’ll be doing:
The Partner Success team works closely with the Anaplan partner ecosystem to further develop the partner's services delivery capabilities. From our Sydney office you will work closely with our Alliances, Academy and, Customer Success teams to drive focused partner enablement where we need it most.
Observe, coach and manage Anaplan partner resources through the partner lifecycle, both in the field and via workshop
- Internally, work with the Anaplan Village to:
- Develop strategic partner development plan alongside designated Alliances, Customer Success, Sales and Channel resources
- Continually evaluate onboarding and training needs for new and existing staff member
- Liase with Partner Operations to review and develop partner metrics that assist in decision making
- Externally, regularly interact with Partner practice leads on the following:
- Review partner customer portfolio health and design any needed action plans required
- Make recommendations and assist with additional training and onsite support if required
- Participate in regular Partner planning meetings, topics to include: Resource Planning, Review of current engagements, etc.
- Provide product, field, and local expertise when working with Content Developers/Instructional Designers to produce high quality, relevant and localized materials. Subjects to include: Connected Planning, Solution Architecture, The Anaplan Way, Pre-Sales Process, New product releases
- Establish and host Partner Days within your region to ensure Partners build up the relevant contacts within Customer Success, Product, Sales and Support.
More about you:
- Bachelor’s and / or Master’s Degree – Finance, Accounting or MIS preferable
- 6+ years of general EPM consulting experience
- 1+ years of Anaplan deployment experience is preferable
- 1+ years of experience leading, managing or coaching others
- 30-40% Travel involved
- Expert software training and facilitation skills
- Demonstrated experience as a coach and mentor in a software implementation environment
- Familiarity with a formal system implementation methodology – requirements gathering, design, build/test and deploy (Agile methodology preferable)
- Penchant for service excellence and a collaborative style
- Superb written, oral communication and presentation skills -
- Ability to work across multiple functions and within a regional remote team
- Functional knowledge in one of Supply Chain, Sales, and Finance
- Highly organized, customer-focused, and innovative
- Results-oriented, motivated, self-starter
- Collegial, open and grounded in integrity
- Desire to work with a truly dynamic and exciting team, with a “roll-up your sleeves” approach
- Flexible and able to work in fluid environment with changing priorities
Do you align with Anaplan’s Values?
Collaborative: We go out of our way to help others succeed
Explore all of our Values on Anaplan.com/careers
At Anaplan, we’re relentlessly passionate about improving the way companies and people do business by empowering them with the technology, insights, and confidence they need to make better-informed plans and decisions.
With 24 offices worldwide, we’re building products used by over 1500 clients that include some of the world’s largest brands and fast-growing companies in every industry, and we’re just getting started.
CAN’T FIND THE PERFECT ROLE FOR YOU? NEW OPPORTUNITIES ARE OPENING UP DAILY:
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.