Partner Support Coordinator
Based in the Global Access Hub (shared service centre) in Singapore, this role performs “Go To Market Activities” – reaching out to Study Group partners and customers through calls to support various organizational campaigns to drive Sales, Marketing and Business Development performance.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Primary point of contact for all potential partners’ enquiries, providing prompt and clear responses to maximize leads
- Accountable for the full execution and completion of Outbound Call projects within stipulated OLAs/SLAs while achieving productivity and success rate targets.
- Adhere to the quality and compliance policies set by the management during performance of duties.
- Build and generate performance trend reports and data analysis to provide management visibility and awareness of the team’s day to day activities, achievements and hurdles.
- Maintain Project Calendar & provide feedbacks ensure adequate team capacity resources to be able to execute stakeholder projects with optimum results.
- Support building & improving processes to boost team productivity & efficiency and quality.
- Perform Ad Hoc tasks set by the Management.
- Cross-collaborate with interdepartmental teams and stakeholders in order to effectively plan projects and successfully coordinate during execution phase.
- Good command of spoken and written English & Hindi.
- Exceptional Phone Skills.
- Target Driven and Results Oriented.
- Positive mindset and work attitude; an influencer of camaraderie and teamwork.
- Strong Organisational Skills and demonstrated ability to meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of Salesforce or any other CRM systems.
- Flexible and able to easily adapt to changes.
- Comfortable with reports and data analysis.
- Outbound Calls/ Telesales – Expert
- Reporting & Data analysis - Proficient
- Sales & Business Development – Competent
- Stakeholder & Project Management - Basic
- B2B or Channel Sales experience preferred
- Knowledge of international education systems
- Sales, Business Development, Telesales. – minimum 2 years.
- Bachelor’s Degree. (Diploma holders with relevant work experience will be considered)
- Experience in a Shared Service environment is desirable but not essential.
- Work experience within the education industry would be an advantage.
- Able to work in shifts between 8am - 1am to accommodate time-zone differences when necessary.
Study Group is a global leader in preparing students for international academic success and rewarding careers through a transformational learning experience. The universities we work with trust us to increase their international footprint, access student diversity and provide assured progression, so they can continue to focus on academic excellence.
The above job description is not exhaustive of all responsibilities therefore, within reason, you may be required to undertake other duties over and above those listed in this job description.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.