PAX Sales Integrator (East)
Job Description SummaryPreAnalytiX is a joint venture between BD and QIAGEN whose mission is to enable and improve molecular diagnostic testing.
The PAX Sales Integrator will engage and support BD and QIAGEN U.S. sales associates who are responsible for selling PAXgene products to drive revenue growth, enhance market development, coordinate key account management and facilitate integrated system selling of PAXgene products by BD and QIAGEN. This position will report to the General Manager, PreAnalytiX.
- Drive revenue growth to meet or exceed the revenue budget in the U.S. for
PAXgene products by working with BD and QIAGEN Sales organizations.
- Serve as a product and market knowledge resource to BD and QIAGEN U.S. sales associates for PAXgene and competitive products and for the molecular diagnostics market.
- Provide training to BD and QIAGEN U.S. sales associates on new and existing PAXgene products and related sales tools developed by the PAX JV Marketing team.
- Coordinate the dissemination and follow-up actions of sales leads that have been generated via PAX JV Marketing activities (trade shows, advertising, etc.).
- Provide additional technical expertise as needed to assist BD and QIAGEN U.S. sales associates in the sales process for key accounts and large revenue opportunities. When necessary, coordinate the inclusion of PAX JV R & D scientists to address technical questions from customers related to the use and performance of PAXgene products.
- Serve as a liaison between BD and QIAGEN Sales organizations to coordinate sales and logistics activities related to PAXgene products, to manage key accounts and to develop integrated responses to all customer requests including negotiations for contracts related to purchasing PAXgene products.
- Coordinate intercompany integrated system selling activities and facilitate the development of system pricing quotations for customers for PAXgene products when system components are sold separately by BD and QIAGEN.
- Support market development for PAXgene products by engaging customers who have developed or want to develop new clinical or research applications for PAXgene products. Work with the PAX JV Team members to enable collaborations with customers that are financially attractive and are targeted towards clinical diagnostics.
- Provide feedback to the PAX JV Marketing team on observed market dynamics, emerging or evolving customer needs, results of customer evaluations and the response from customers to the value propositions for PAXgene products.
- BS in life sciences required; MS or PhD in life sciences preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of field sales and/or sales management experience in the clinical diagnostics or scientific research markets.
- Excellent presentation, communication and training skills.
- Strong technical skills in the field of nucleic acids and related analytical technologies. Knowledge on preanalytical workflows for DNA / RNA /liquid biopsy based testing is highly desired.
- Proven knowledge of the molecular diagnostics market and related products.
- Self-motivated, team-oriented person with the ability to make effective, independent decisions.
- Ability and willingness to travel within the U.S. (East Coast) at least 50% of the time.
Primary Work LocationUSA NJ - Franklin Lakes
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.