Pega LSA / SSA Consultant
SonSoft Inc. is a USA based corporation duly organized under the laws of the Commonwealth of Georgia. SonSoft Inc is growing at a steady pace specializing in the fields of Software Development, Software Consultancy, and Information Technology Enabled Services.
- Technical Leadership role helps to coordinate and facilitate the technical aspects of the solution.
- Works with all groups to help ensure best possible design and solution.
- SSAs lead the technical team in understanding requirements, and use cases and developing technical specifications for the configuration team resources so they can easily configure the requirements for each individual use case.
- Hands-on design and configuration of all Pega components including flows, UI elements, the configuration of business rules and automated decisions, reports, correspondence and Pega interfaces (services and connectors).
- Responsible for the technical solution including Enterprise Class Structure (ECS), data model and application framework.
- SSAs architect the technical solution and lead the technical team in development activities.
- SSAs ensure adherence to the Pegasystems development guardrails as well as the original design principles.
- SSAs when appropriate mentor and coach client Pega trained configuration and architecture resources
- SSAs continuously provide knowledge transfer to the customer.
- SSAs ensure compliance with coding standards, UI standards, and Corporate standards
- SSAs perform code reviews to ensure application quality
- SSAs review alert logs to ensure quality standards
- SSAs run pre-flight and PAL to ensure performance and quality
Consulting & Domain Experience:-
- 4 to 6 years Minimum consulting / technical development roles
- Hands-on development background
- Financial Services / Healthcare experience 1-2 year - optional/preferred
- CRM implementation background - with Pega or other technologies optional/preferred (in Healthcare a plus)
Pega Systems Certifications:-
- Certified Senior Systems Architect (CSSA) - Highly preferred
- Certified Systems Architect (CSA) - Required
- Certified Methodology Black Belt (CMBB) - Optional / Preferred
- Certified CPM Architect (CCA) - Optional / Preferred
LinkedIn : https://www.linkedin.com/in/hashamusitstaffing/
** U.S. Citizens and those who are authorized to work independently in the United States are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
- This is a Full-Time & Permanent job opportunity for you.
- Only US Citizen & Green Card Holder can apply.
- No OPT-EAD, GC-EAD, H4-EAD, L2-EAD, H1B & TN candidates, please.
- Please mention your Visa Status in your email or resume.
** All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.