Personal Support Supervisor
As a Personal Services Supervisor (RPN), you will oversee the delivery of
client care for a community PSW team in our Service Delivery Centre (SDC). You
will ensure high quality care is delivered by engaged and experienced PSWs. You
will manage client, employee, and operational metrics to ensure team
performance. You will support the team drawing from the practical experience
you will bring, grounded in previous leadership/management roles with strong
clinical, customer service, and technical skills.
RESPONSIBILITIES and ACCOUNTABILITIES:
Provide leadership and engage the staff to achieve or exceed
Maximize team performance through the effective and efficien
utilization of resources.
Promote engagement with SE s private pay business, as a
for client circumstance
Utilize projections in determining and forecasting resource
Implement communication strategies to promote shared vision
collaborative working relationships.
Engage with and support special projects or new programs as
People Management and Team Development
Regularly evaluate performance and ensure the development of
skills and competencies required to achieve Saint Elizabeth s vision and
Coach and manage employees with performance issues and consu
appropriately with Human Resources.
Interview, select, hire and onboard/orient new employees.
Follow employee relations/labour relations processes and rel
policies and procedures.
Facilitate and maintain team development, by providing oppor
to support staff education.
Ensure compliance with all legislative requirements (Employm
Standards, WSIB, Health & Safety legislation, etc.).
Quality Service Delivery:
Conduct complaint and incident investigations relating to cl
employee issues and develop appropriate risk management action plans as
Respond to client feedback and service inquires in a respons
Ensure client care plans are appropriate and executed consis
the PSW team; support follow-up visits in the client home at regular intervals
Communicate with staff and stakeholders in an effective and
Take appropriate action to understand and meet client needs
preclude refusals of client service
* A regulated health care professional RPN ( Registered Practical Nurse),
holding a current professional license, in good standing, to practice in
* Bachelor s degree or diploma is required.
* Minimum 1 year leadership/management is preferred. For internal Saint
Elizabeth employees we would be looking for minimum 1-2 years
experience in a leadership capacity.
* A minimum of six (6) months community nursing experience preferred.
* Demonstrated Saint Elizabeth s values and core leadership competencie
* Excellent interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills.
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
* Thrives in a fast paced environment, with multiple competing priorities.
* Outcome-oriented and able to achieve desired results.
* Sound understanding of documentation standards.
* Demonstrated leadership skills.
* Excellent computer skills/knowledge and familiarity with scheduling
* Ability to work in an on-call after hours rotation
* A vehicle and valid driver s license and ability to travel.
* Current CPR certificate
* Willing and able to provide care for our clients, if required.
* Performance management experience is preferred.
* This role supports the London/Middlesex area
SE Health (Saint Elizabeth Health Care) is a social enterprise applying our
knowledge, vision and drive to forever impact how people live and age at home,
today and into the future. As a not-for-profit organization with Canadian roots
and 110 years of expertise, we bring quality excellence and innovation to home
care, seniors lifestyle and family caregiving. Through our team of 9,000
Leaders of Impact, we deliver 20,000 care exchanges daily, totaling 50 million
in the last decade alone. In 2019 we were honoured to be recognized by Forbes
as one of Canada's Best Employers.
SE Health is committed to the success of all its employees.
If you feel you need accommodations because of illness or disability, please do
not hesitate to contact Human Resources at at your
SE Health is monitoring the global COVID-19 pandemic closely and following all
public health directives, including recommendations from the World Health
Organization, Government of Canada, and federal and provincial health
authorities. Our top priority is the health and safety of our clients, their
families and our staff.
Show moreShow less
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.