Personal Trainer / Fitness InstructorNew
SecondWind Health is looking for a fitness instructor/trainer to teach a filmed fitness class web series for women ages 45+.
SecondWind Health is a digital fitness brand for women ages 45+. It creates On Demand fitness classes through its web, mobile and TV apps. Its focus is to provide exciting digital workouts that are personalized and encourage women ages 45+ to be physically active.
We are looking for an enthusiastic fitness instructor that is not camera shy, and has experience teaching fitness to people ages 45+ . As well, the fitness instructor will be partly responsible for designing the fitness program that will be taught within the web series.
• Have experience teaching fitness to people ages 45+
• Several years of experience teaching in the fitness industry
• Is comfortable in front of the camera - not camera shy
• Knowledge of physiology, exercise technique, body mechanics.
• Ability to design fitness programs/plans especially for middle aged/older adults
• Desire and capacity to teach beginners/intermediates
• BONUS: Has already taught fitness classes in front of a camera
Job Types: Freelance / Contract / Temporary
Duration: Initial fitness class web series will require several hours. If the right fit, will require fitness instructor on an on-going basis as additional web series are requested.
Location: Toronto (Required)
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.