Pharmaceutical Warehouse Associate - Recycling
Work Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
We are looking for warehouse operations associates for one of our pharmaceutical clients based in Indianapolis.
The day-to-day responsibilities include:
* Provide daily support related to management of trash and recycle produced by Operations across the site
* Monitor trash/waste pick up locations and relocate to dock
* Monitor plastic/corrugated recycling pick up locations and relocate to dock
* Monitor empty reusable trays, tubs, lids, etc locations and relocate to 151 dock
* Provide daily support related to management of shipping dock and activities
* Organize dock related to trash/recycle/waste storage
* Organize dock related to empty reusable trays, tubs, lids, etc.
* Processing destructions: unpack material, drum, label, etc.
* Operating shredder, trash compactor
* Loading/unloading material trailers
* Assist with additional shipping dock activities i.e. overpack pallets, banding, stretch wrapping, etc.
* Provide daily support related to management of receiving dock and activities
* Unload trailers
* Relocate material from pallet to pallet
* Cut/remove banding and stretch wrap
* Label material
* Relocate material/pallets from incoming area to put-away area
* Relocate material/pallets from outbound area to internal customer
* Fork lift/truck experience
* Shipping and receiving experience
* GMP (good manufacturing practice) experience
* Strong Organization and Multi-tasking ability
* Good communication skills
* Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
* Strong attention to detail
* Experience in a regulated industry - preferably pharmaceutical
* Bend and lift 50 pounds
* Stand for 8 hours daily
* Demonstrate high productivity with minimal supervision
* High School Diploma
* Candidates must pass our client's background and drug screen
At KeyWords we provide all our contingent workforce with:
* Paid Time Off (including sick days and holidays)
* 401k (3% matching)
* Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.