PHP Developer / Mobile Applications / Up to 5.5K
Integrity Partners Pte. Ltd.
We are working with one of the fastest growing mobile applications company in the region and they are seeking qualified candidates to apply for the abovementioned position.
• Troubleshoot and fix any issues relating to PHP programs
• Ensure smooth operations of web processes and infrastructure
• Create scripts to facilitate client systems to meet performance and objectives
• Test and develop software for client applications
• Create documentation for software created
• Utilize source debuggers and write or modify client software
• At least 3 years of PHP program development experience.
• Familiar with object-oriented programming, PHP frameworks eg. Thinkphp5.1, Laravel.
• Familiar with MySQL database, with MySQL index optimization and query optimization capabilities.
• LNMP architecture experience preferred
• Familiar with the application and configuration tuning of commonly used WEB application software/database software under Linux, and the system's balanced disaster recovery design.
• Experience in large cluster website construction and maintenance is preferred.
• Able to communicate in Mandarin (to liaise with Chinese customers)
• Interested applicants may apply by sending in your updated résumé (in MS Word format) to my email or apply directly:
• Consultant: Tan Wei Xiang
• EA personnel reg. no.- R1658660
• EA License No. 17C8502
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.