Pipeline Cleaning Field Service Technician
ROSEN USA, based in Houston, TX seeks to employ a Field Technician.
The Field Products & Services (FIPS) Pipeline Cleaning technician will be responsible for the following:
- Pipeline cleaning to include Pre-ILI cleaning services, cleaning solutions with a multitude of tool diameters.
- Tracking and locating of cleaning tools
- Make decisions and provide feedback of the cleanliness of lines
- Troubleshoot and communicate with project managers and customers to find effective solutions.
The FIPS Cleaning technician will be working on ROSEN projects and working with third party services that involve the use of specialized equipment and tools like the following:
- Air compressors
- Nitrogen pumps, tanks
- Gas-liquid separators
- Flares, vents
- Frac tanks
- Interconnecting pipelines
- Flow meters
- Chemical products
- Injection pumps
Qualification or Skills Required:
- ROSEN Attitude
- Clear understanding of processes
- Problem solving
- Writing new procedures and modifying existing ones
- Supervising group of people
- Good communication skills
- Quick learner
- Work under pressure
- Launching and receiving pigs
- Valve sequence for launching and receiving pigs
- Handling and troubleshooting tool electronics – speed control unit (SCU)
- Handling and troubleshooting Active Cleaning Pig (ACT)
- Tracking tools
- Lifting tools, big diameters, multi-segment tools
- Operating in a changing environment
- 2-4 years of oil & gas industry experience recommended
ROSEN is an extended team of people with a passion for technology and innovation. Our claim “empowered by technology” is the key to our sophisticated and highly innovative products and services to the oil and gas and other engineering industries. The focus of all our research efforts and high tech solutions is on a safe operation of assets and therefore provide protection for both people and the environment.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.