Annex Consulting Group
Planning Coordinator/Business Analyst
Duration: Aug 2020 - Jan 2021 (5 months); may get extended
Location: Vancouver, BC
Our client in health care is looking for a Planning Coordinator to join their team as soon as possible! This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate to work on enterprise-level projects that affect health care processes here in British Columbia.
What you'll be doing:
- Create and maintain an overall project plan for the department's infrastructure projects
- Track and provide updates on risks, funding requirements, and status of all projects
- Develop materials for the funding process
- Ensure that materials are ready to meet timelines
- Create and manage a repository of information for upcoming projects
- Provide information and updates to stakeholders on a regular basis
What you'll have:
- Experience working within enterprise projects
- Excellent project management, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated capability working with upper-level management
Annex Consulting Group is a full service IT and management consulting firm, specializing in staff augmentation contracting, permanent staffing, and outsourced solutions. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in location advertised.
Not interested but know someone who is a fit for this role? Check out the award-winning Annex Referral Program.
Leaders in IT. Advisors in Business. Partners in Solutions.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.