Plumbing Operations Manager (Anaheim CA)
Residential Company. Base To $90K Plus Up To 50% Bonus. Total Comp $130K to $140K. Will manage up to 10employees.
The Plumbing Operations Manager sets all budgets for the Service Line Manager and Sales Manager.They are responsible for all personnel, resources, and discipline necessary to lead the business operations to achieve the budgeted revenue, profits, goals and objectives. Coach Plumbing technicians via the phone on every service call.
* Ensure sales goals are met and customers are satisfied.
* Ensure that invoices, monies, contracts, vendor invoices are collected daily, checked and distributed through the proper channels.
* Ensure all employees operate in a professional manner keeping property, plant, equipment and themselves clean and presentable.
* Lead and facilitate daily training meetings.
* Review all prior days service calls.
* Fill out necessary components of daily reports.
* Ride along and coach technicians with meeting clients needs while following business processes as needed.
* Review client concerns, keeping GM up to date on progress and ensure that they are brought to a successful conclusion.
* Review all invoices and inventory used on each job from prior day.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.