PMO - KYC
- Drive the Remediation stream of work in particular within the Client On-boarding space that involves implementing the Global Processes such as Pipeline Management in the region
- Produce MI analytics to support decision making
- Measure progress on the Remediation stream
- At least 7 yaers in the Banking / Finance industry, including at least 2 years in change/transformation space or associated with change/transformation initatives
- Structured and analytical. Hands-on experience in process mapping / process reengineering preferred.
- Experience in participating in complex projects and coordinating change
Able deal with competing priorities
Able to work in a highly matrixed environment, with strong collaborations ability to enable bridging of gaps between groups and cultures.
Experienced in communicating with and influencing diverse stakeholders (including senior stakeholders) and colleagues
Highly proficient in MS Office applications and able to synthesize information for senior management presentations especially advance excel
KYC /Client data related process experience a big plus.
Prior experience around regulatory projects and/or regulatory interactions a big plus.
Experience around transition management a big plus
This is an agency contract initially for 1 year.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA Licence No.: 16S8274
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.