Portfolio Project Manager
What You’ll Get to Do
Provide portfolio project management of multiple technical projects of varying complexity, scope, and duration as well as leadership of multiple cross-functional technical teams supporting rapid and innovative prototype development of warfighting capabilities that increase lethality, survivability, and warfighter effectiveness in support of the Air Force Tactical Exploitation of National Capabilities (AF TENCAP) mission to exploit national systems, educate warfighters, and influence development of future requirements. As a member of the team you will integrate with cross-functional teams to conduct research, design, development, prototyping, systems engineering, integration, testing and evaluation, transitioning, and training across multiple technology areas to include: Geolocation and Tagging, Tracking, Locating; Sensor, Data Fusion, and Dissemination; Unconventional / Asymmetric Warfare / Support to Special Operations; Situational Awareness; Cyberspace and Spectrum Warfare Operations; Air Superiority; Command, Control and Spectrum Utilization; Real-Time/Near Real Time Large Data Analytics and Virtualization. Projects in the portfolio will range in quantity, scope, duration, and complexity. Projects are designed to transition to warfighters and/or national intelligence agencies for operational use, sustainment and appropriate acquisition Programs of Record for further development.
More About the Role
- As a Portfolio Project Manager, you will be responsible for the successful management of scope, schedule, cost, quality and risk of all projects in the portfolio, including the following:
- Serve as interface and POC with Government Project Leads (GPLs) and other Government representatives on technical, project, and TO administration issues to ensure customer satisfaction and delivery of project with schedule, cost, scope, and quality constraints.
- Provide stakeholder engagement activities with customer national and tactical stakeholders.
- Identify value-add opportunities for mission innovations and investments to drive on-contract growth and new business
- Prepare contract deliverables including status briefings to include related technical status briefings.
- Manage projects in accordance with established and approved governance documentation (project management plan, quality management plan, etc.).
- Perform continuous monitoring and controlling of project execution
- Provide subject matter expertise in the development of project plans, support project kick-off presentations.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications
- Broad experience and knowledge of existing air, space, cyberspace, national, and global Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) and Non-Traditional ISR (NTISR) systems capabilities
- Experience with leadership of technical teams conducting research, development, test, and evaluation (RDT&E) systems engineering services in support of rapid prototype development and integration
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Active TS/SCI security clearance and the ability to obtain a CI polygraph
- PMP Certification or DAWIA Program Management Level II Certification
- MA/MS + 10 YRS
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have
- Agile Scrum Master Certification
- Agile Product Owner Certifcation
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-Washington-DC-AUSTINCACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.