Pre-Construction Customer Service
Career Building Australia
The Role : Customer Service / Pre-Construction Professional
Assisting clients throughout the process of building a new home from point of sale throughout pre-construction and construction. This is a new, dynamic and growing home builder that is based in Liverpool. Parking and public transport is available.
- Being a reliable, helpful and empathetic point of contact for the builder's clients.
- Take responsibility for managing client's expectations.
- Performing tasks in an accurate and timely manner within guidelines.
- Building strong relationships with internal team members and external clients.
- Lodging and obtaining the necessary documentation required by Government agencies to gain building approval.
- Above all. Creating a pleasurable experience for the client as they embark on building their dream home.
- Ability to read technical plans and building contracts.
- The ability to empathize and understand the client's situation.
- Good communication skills. The ability to listen. Plus excellent oral and written communication skills.
- The capacity to deal with difficult situations and the ability to solve these issues.
- Great IT (MS-Office) skills including speed and accuracy.
- You must be a team player.
- People love working for this company. It is a personalised small and growing team of around 5 staff.
- They demonstrate a positive culture, friendly working environment and can provide for a good work-live balance.
- They are also an ambitious organisation that will provide growth opportunities for those looking to develop their career.
- You will receive regular employment reviews and your remuneration will be reflective upon ability.
Applicants must have the knowledge or have worked in a similar role in the Residential Home Building Industry.
To find out more, please call Scott on 0435 923 *** or follow the application process to apply for this career-changing opportunity.
Scott Clarke has 15 years of Employment Consultancy experience in the Sydney Building Industry. Over the past 10 years Career Building has become the leading Employment Consultancy among the Residential Builders.
Call Scott anytime on 0435 923 *** for a confidential discussion regarding:
- This particular role
- Industry Trends
- Wage Expectations
- Employment Reviews
- New Employment Opportunities