Pre-Silicon Verification Engineer
In this role responsibilities include, although not limited to:
- Develop Pre-Silicon functional validation tests to verify system will meet design requirements
- Create test plans for RTL validation, define and run system simulation models, and find and implement corrective measures for failing RTL tests
- Analyze and use results to modify testing
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your schoolwork/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences. This is an entry level position and will be compensated accordingly.
***Bachelor’s applicants must be U.S. Workers only. A U.S. Worker is someone who is either a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government. Intel will not sponsor a foreign national for this position.”***
The candidate must have a Bachelor's degree or a Master's degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering, Computer Science or other science/engineering related field and 1+ years of experience in:
- RTL language such as System Verilog/Verilog
2+ years of experience in:
- Software/programming languages i.e. C++, Java, Visual Basic, .NET, Perl, Python, etc.
3+ years of experience in:
- Design or validate SoCs, CPUs, PCHes, or IP blocks
1+ years of experience in:
- Coverage driven validation
- Computer architecture and micro-architecture
- OVM/UVM, VCS Simulator and Unified Power Format (UPF)
- Software design and coding
- x86 core architecture and instruction set
The Infrastructure and Platform Solutions Group (IPSG) builds the silicon and platform infrastructure for Intel's silicon design teams. IPSG is comprised of a reusable pool of infrastructure IP blocks, design enabling services such as tools and automation, and a best-in-class post silicon ecosystem that ramps quickly to high volume manufacturing and validation. Our primary mission is to protect Intel's brand by providing the infrastructure necessary to enable all of Intel's products to hit the market on a dependable and predictable cadence.
US, California, Folsom
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.