Principal, Anaplan Accelerate
Anaplan is looking for a PRINCIPAL, ANAPLAN ACCELERATE. The Principal is a core member of the Anaplan Accelerate team, which focuses on design thinking, digital innovation, strategic customer engagements, Anaplan’s value selling process, and driving excellence in the customer’s Connected Planning journey. As a Principal in Anaplan Accelerate, you should be comfortable building credibility and relationships with executives, have the experience and confidence to execute strategic planning sessions for customers and prospects, possess the passion and curiosity to differentiate Anaplan and Connected Planning in the marketplace whether with customers, prospects, analysts or other industry thought leaders, and embrace the importance of collaboration and partnering to drive success for Anaplan.
What you'll be doing:
- Understand and stay aligned with Anaplan global go-to-market priorities and execute customer engagements acoordingly
- Understand and stay aligned with the sales execution plan built in partnership with sales leadership
- Build relationships and trust with selling teams for effective partnering and customer success; where appropriate, participate in Account Planning sessions to incorporate Anaplan Accelerate into customer approach
- Build and deliver customer success workshops and strategy/roadmapping sessions
- Foster a passion for continuous enablement and teaching to support sales teams less familiar with the industry, function and Anaplan platform
- Embrace and stay current with the value selling process and leverage the insights to drive customer dialog and opportunity
- Understand the value Anaplan brings to customers, the power of the Connected Planning platform, and continously focus on self-improvement and learning
- Collaborate with product, marketing and pre-sales to ensure consistency in execution
- Track personal KPIs and metrics to maintain quality and ensure effective delivery
- Manage day-to-day risks and opportunities and communicate to Anaplan Accelerate leadership
- Live by Anaplan’s corporate values of Openness, Authenticity, Inclusiveness, Collaboration and Creativity
- Participate in the open, innovative, engaging culture that empowers the team
- 8+ years of corporate performance management experience (Sales, Finance or Supply Chain)
- 3+ years of strategic consulting experience at senior manager or principal level
- Experience in delivering technology-enabled business improvement and transformation projects; planning implementation and SaaS experience a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation and organizational skills; ability to tailor approch depending upon the maturity of the customer planning process, the audience, the industry or the line of business
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong business and financial acumen
- Excellent listener
- Ability to work in a team environment and share best practices regularly
- Adaptable style to conform to the varied corporate cultures and organizational structures of Anaplan, our prospects and customers
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Industry experience a plus
- Ability to travel up to 60%+
More about the role:
- Provocative and insightful dialog supporting transformational business strategies for pervasive, organization-wide and best-in-class planning
- Journey mapping and roadmap design
- Translation of customer business goals and pains to the Anaplan platform and value
- Leadership in industry and fuctional leading/best practices to reinforce successful implementation and rollout
- Expansion of customer vision and relevant use cases
- Generating global sales pipeline
- Accelerating global sales execution efforts
- Improving expand cycles in customer base
- Enabling village function
What we offer:
- A rewarding, progressive career with a company that values diversity, flexibility and understands the need for a good work/life balance.
- Market-leading salaries combined with generous bonuses, equity and a range of comprehensive benefits.
- Regular agile meetups, events and hackathons (both attending and hosting!)
- Flexible working, catered lunches, a fully stocked kitchen and plenty of parties & events
- A range of sports, health and wellbeing initiatives
- 3 days of paid leave every year to help support the charity or cause of your choice.
This role is an immediate full-time position. If you’re ready to roll up your sleeves and contribute to building a best-in-class Partner ecosystem, for a cloud company redefining the enterprise planning space, keep reading.
Do you align with Anaplan’s Values?
Collaborative: We go out of our way to help others succeed
Explore all of our Values on Anaplan.com/careers
We’re building a truly unique technology. From our calculation engine and in-memory data store, to apps and predictive analytics; amazing technology is being developed every day.
We’re addressing a $100B/year problem that all global businesses face. Our mission is to break the traditional business planning mold, currently performed through spreadsheets or legacy systems. Anaplan’s Connected Planning platform is enabling customers to improve decision-making by turning response time into real time.
With 1100+ customers and 175+ partners globally, Anaplan’s platform is solving some of the most complex challenges in business. CEOs, analysts, and the press agree—Anaplan is changing the way the world does business.
Learn about our history, see our recognitions and achievements, and take a look at what it’s like to work at Anaplan.
Get to know more about working at Anaplan by checking out our social channels.
CAN’T FIND THE PERFECT ROLE FOR YOU? NEW OPPORTUNITIES ARE OPENING UP DAILY:
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.