Principal Developer (React/Node)
Q4 is a leading global provider of cloud-based investor relations, with the mission of partnering with customers to achieve their strategic IR objectives. Through best-in-class customer experience and an innovative suite of IR technology, Q4 is a trusted partner to over 1,500 of the world's largest brands. Q4's comprehensive portfolio of IR communications and intelligence solutions, supported by an industry-leading customer experience model, empower customers to build impactful and strategic IR programs. Q4 has offices in New York, Toronto, Hamilton, Copenhagen, and London. To learn more, visit: www.q4inc.com .
Lead the development of major software components, systems, and features. Leverage your expertise in Software Development to mentor and coach the team to raise the overall output of the development team. Contribute to system design and architecture.
- Designing, building and maintaining architecturally sound solutions that deliver measurable results
- Maintaining a high level of quality across all of your work
- Ensuring that software developed by you is adequately documented
- Providing technical leadership and guidance to all developers
- Having an impact on a culture of creativity and risk-taking by doing both
- Ensuring Q4 Architecture process is followed in squads assigned to the tech lead
- Participate effectively in rituals and ceremonies including architecture meetings
- Experience with Relational and NoSQL databases.
- Experience developing large-scale production web application systems across the full stack
- Experience in both technical planning and implementation-level software design
- A desire to remain technically capable and an expert in current technologies
- Proven track record of practical, thoughtful problem solving
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills for technical audiences
We work hard, and we have fun. Success is what motivates us everyday to be the best and keep winning in the market. We offer a variety of perks to ensure our team can always work hard and play hard:
- Unlimited paid time off. Enough said.
- Flexible work schedule
- Competitive salary, benefits and equity incentives for everyone!
- Employee Assistance Programs. We help you focus on your work life balance!
- Tuition Reimbursements. We invest in your continued learning!!
- Hackathon events. For all who love to design and build.
We are currently all working from home, so the following can be enjoyed when its safe to return to the office:
- Dog-friendly office. Hope you can handle cuteness overload!
- Food for thought. Complimentary tea, coffee and snacks!
- Themed socials. Karaoke. Maybe a costume?
- Trendy, open concept offices in a hip part of town.
Q4's diverse culture fosters a friendly, open-minded workplace. As a member of a dynamic, high-performing team, each Q4 employee is hungry to learn, valued for their contribution, and approaches each day excited to make an impact. With great reasons to work here, take advantage by submitting your application to join our growing team.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.