Principal Enterprise Solutions Architect - Amazon Web Services,
• Do you like helping customers solve technical problems?
• Would you like to do this using the latest cloud computing technologies?
• Do you have a knack for helping companies understand infrastructure & application architectures including the integration approaches?
• Do you thrive for the chance to be consultative while leading the launch of a project on a trajectory to success?
• Do you want to be part of the business development team helping to establish Amazon Web Services as a leading technology platform?
As a public sector Solution Architect within Amazon Web Services (AWS), you will have the opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy to build mind share and broad use of Amazon's utility computing web services (Amazon S3, Amazon EC2, Amazon RDS and Amazon SQS) within strategic accounts.
Your broad responsibilities will include: owning the technical engagement and ultimate success around specific implementation projects, and developing a deep expertise in the AWS technologies as well as broad know-how around how applications and services are constructed using the AWS platform.
The ideal candidate will possess customer facing skills that will allow them to represent Amazon well within a customer's environment and drive discussions with senior personnel within the company, as well as a technical background that enables them to easily interact and give guidance to software developers and architects. He/she should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Serve as a key technical member of the Business Development team in helping to ensure customer success in building applications and services on the AWS platform.
• Scope each customer engagement, with attention towards clear and well-defined objectives and success criteria.
• Own each technical engagement, and help ensure a timely and successful delivery of value. (delivery of actual solutions to be done by AWS partners)
• Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the solution architect community.
• Understand the AWS market segments, customer base, and industry verticals.
• Understand and exploit internal Amazon systems.
Want to learn more about being a Solutions Architect at AMAZON Web Services, follow the link : BeaSolutionsArchitect
• The right person will be highly technical and analytical, possess 10 + years of current solution architecture (implementation/consulting) experience
• Experience architecting infrastructure solutions using both Linux/Unix and Windows with specific recommendations on server, load balancing, HA/DR, & storage architectures.
• Experience architecting or deploying Cloud/Virtualization solutions in enterprise customers. AWS specific experience a bonus.
• Experience working within the Enterprise software market or Internet industries is highly desired.
• Enterprise application and database architecture a bonus.
• Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
• Computer Science or Maths background highly desired; working knowledge of software development practices and technologies highly desired.
• AWS Certifications
• Background in working with the public sector
For more information on Amazon Web Services, please visit AMAZON Web Services
**Please note, if your application is successful you will be contacted by email regarding the next steps. Please check your Spam/Junk Mail box**
To all Recruitment Agencies: AMAZON does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, AMAZON employees or any other company location. AMAZON is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.