Principal Partner Marketing Manager
Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon is seeking a highly capable, self-directed Principal, Partner Marketing Manager to help drive acquisition and engagement for Prime Video through 3rd Party devices. If you have a passion for content and are an expert at developing partner value propositions – then we’re looking for you. As the Principal, Partner Marketing lead, you will be responsible for managing the strategic plan, P&L, and marketing operations for NA MVPD partners, exploring new and emerging business models, driving acquisition and engagement opportunities, and delivering innovation to improve the customer experience. This role is responsible for developing the strategy and execution of global marketing initiatives that leverage our third party distribution partnerships to drive promotion and awareness of Prime Originals, create run of business partner marketing materials for partners for use in combination with their marketing efforts, and conceive of ad hoc programs that will maximize acquisition and engagement of Prime Video customers through partner channels. This position offers an unparalleled opportunity to leverage your creative skill and commercial understanding of the Internet, consumer electronics and media industries inside one of the world's leading technology companies while experiencing the excitement and growth of the streaming media revolution.
You will work with a cross-functional team that includes product, business development, tech, finance, PR, merchandising, and marketing teams to define, develop, and execute innovative marketing strategies. The ideal candidate is proven collaborator across multiple stakeholders with strong analytical skills. This is an incredible opportunity to own the partner strategy that is changing how customers are watching content.
· Bachelor's Degree
· 7+ years of marketing experience
· Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
· Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data
· Experience driving direction and alignment with large cross-functional teams
· Bachelor's degree
· 5+ years partner marketing management experience working with external partners
· 5+ years working in a marketing data-driven environment
· Experience analyzing and using data to develop and measure marketing programs
· MBA and 7+ years’ experience in product/digital marketing
· Excellent oral and written communication skills and an ability to influence others
· Lead cross-functional teams to deliver partnerships and projects on time.
· Conduct business and financial analysis, including forecasting, monitoring, and reporting
· You are a self-starter and can juggle multiple priorities and make things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic and often ambiguous environment
· Superior communication and analytical skills, including strong ability to identify and solve ambiguous problems
· High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
· An entrepreneurial drive, prove ability to influence others
· Track record of performance excellence
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.