Principal Product Manager
Amazon Europe Core - ES
At Amazon Flex, we are building a world class last mile operation. We work directly with independent contractors – called delivery partners – to make deliveries to Amazon customers. Amazon Flex is powered by a mobile app that works in concert with our advanced logistics systems that allows delivery partners to on board, schedule delivery times, guide them through their deliveries with in-app mapping and navigation, and more. The approach and technology are nothing short of disruptive, and promise to challenge traditional approaches, and change the way the industry operates. We are currently building a high paced and lean European leadership team to implement and expand Flex capabilities across key segments of the Amazon Logistics’ Europe business and we are now looking to hire an experienced, passionate, dynamic, and customer-obsessed Principal Product manager to be a part of this team.
As a Principal Product Manager, She/he will work on the future of the product. She/he will need to have high judgement and understand which opportunities drive the most strategic value for the business in long-term. She/he will not be limited by the present and will constantly look ahead to the future. Successful candidates will enjoy working in a collaborative, analytical, and fast-paced environment and are comfortable interacting with highly technical cross-functional teams. She/he will regularly interact with senior leadership (Director and VPs at a WW level) to drive adoption and change throughout the business, while also understanding and role modelling the importance of the front line business and teams. An extreme dive deeps is an absolute must, and candidates must demonstrate a superior track record for building and leading cross functional projects with internal stakeholders, strategic thinking, and success in all phases of business and team development. This is a highly visible position that will interact at all levels of the Amazon Flex business.
The role’s key responsibilities will include:
· Interacting with stakeholders at multiple levels and in multiple locations, and working with business, PR, PP, Legal and ER teams to define mid-term and long-term business plan.
· Defining a data-driven product vision, developing business cases and requirements, and prioritizing competing opportunities.
· Partnering with other teams across Transportation to identify and influence development of new products and services
· Understanding customer (internal and external) needs, defining clear project plans and executing to high expectations in a fast-paced environment.
· Anticipating bottlenecks, providing escalation management, anticipating and making tradeoffs, and balancing business needs versus technical or operational constraints.
· Collaborating with global stakeholders in other regions to define requirements that support international use cases.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 10+ years of professional experience
- Possess a broad product background and has the ability to “roll up their sleeves” and jump in if needed
- Flexible approach to work, able to manage own priorities and workload
- Used to operating at all levels of the organization
- Excellent communication and influencing skills – result orientated and tenacious
- The credibility and influencing skills and strategies to be able to build buy-in to change
- Demonstrable record of driving significant change
- MBA, Masters, or advanced degre
- Demonstrated history of creative/big thinking and ability to present ideas to senior executives by way of exceptional verbal and written skills.
- Exemplary project management skills, with strong ability to juggle multiple priorities and excel in a lean and demanding work environment
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.