Print and Mail Room Operator
Fuji Xerox Australia
• Be part of a national team working on site at a large litigation company
• Newly created role where you can make an immediate impact
Your new role
As the Service Delivery Specialist, you will be responsible for overseeing a print room at one of our client sites in the Melbourne CBD. You will be part of a national team and work for a large litigation company. This is a newly created role where you will report into Account Delivery Manager.
Your key responsibilities
• Ensure we deliver all print jobs requested by the client whilst adhering to the Service Level Agreement (SLA)
• Manage the day to day operations of the print and mail room at the client site
• Build strong relationships with the client through providing an exceptional customer experience
• Ensure monthly transaction data is completed analysed and reported
• Advise on cost effective and efficient quality solutions to meet design, print and distribution requirements
• Identify process improvements and areas for continuous improvement
• Ensure customer requires are monitored and prioritised accordingly to complexity and urgency
•Previous experience working within a law firm/with legal documents highly advantageous
• Ability to meet regular deadlines
• Ability to prioritise and push back on customer requests
• Customer service background would be advantageous
• Excellent attention to detail with a strong sense of quality standards
• Sound understanding of Adobe software programs and Microsoft office suite
• Previous experience working within a print room environment
We offer a flexible work environment and a team culture that is respectful and supportive. This is a great opportunity to join a global organisation currently undergoing digital transformation whilst also remaining the market leaders in our field.
Additionally we offer:
• Corporate Discounts
• Salary Packaging
• Income Protection Insurance
• Life Insurance
Your new company
At Fuji Xerox Australia, we believe our people set us apart. We are a company totally focused on the customer experience and it is our people who bring this vision to life by living our value and giving the best of themselves. Driven by innovation, Fuji Xerox Australia is transforming its business model, solutions and customer value proposition to align and deliver on the future business needs and requirements of Australian businesses.
“Our Products can be disassembled into over 88 categories for reuse, re-manufacture or recycling – helping us achieve 99.5 percent resource recovery”
“Respect Diversity” – is one of our Shared Values that empowers us and our people to respect, promote and celebrate diversity at FXA and appreciate the value of a culturally diverse and inclusive community. We aspire to be a workplace that represents the wider community and we strive to ensure that all employees feel welcome and valued, and that our workplace practices and processes are managed in an equitable, inclusive and transparent manner.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.