Private Wealth Advisor Vancouver, WA
At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we're one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Private Wealth Management (PWM) Private Wealth Advisor is responsible for building a team of trust, banking and investment professionals around high net worth clients or client relationships. Responsible for retention and growth of assigned client relationships. Partners with Private Wealth Management Product Specialists to provide counsel and expert advice in all areas of Private Wealth Management (Trust, Private Banking and Investments) to ensure comprehensive financial advice and planning for clients, and fiduciary administration and adherence to compliance requirements.
This position requires National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) registration under the terms of the S.A.F.E. Act of 2008 and Regulation Z. You will be subject to the required registration process, which includes a criminal background and credit check. Failure to meet or maintain any of the NMLS registration requirements, including maintaining a satisfactory criminal and credit record, may result in a rescission of your offer or termination of employment.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Eight or more years of experience interacting with High and Ultra High Net Worth clients
- Thorough knowledge of U.S. Bancorp Banking, Trust, and Investment products and services
- Strong relationship management, networking and business development skills and a holistic view of the client
- Ability to partner with colleagues to identify and service unique clients needs
- Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to make critical decisions independently
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Professional designation such as CFA or CFP is preferred
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.