Prncpl Supply Chain Planning Specialist
Northrop Grumman Corporation
At the heart of Defining Possible is our commitment to missions. In rapidly changing global security environments, Northrop Grumman brings informed insights and software-secure technology to enable strategic planning. We’re looking for innovators who can help us keep building on our wide portfolio of secure, affordable, integrated, and multi-domain systems and technologies that fuel those missions. By joining in our shared mission, we’ll support yours of expanding your personal network and developing skills, whether you are new to the field or an industry thought-leader. At Northrop Grumman, you’ll have the resources, support, and team to do some of the best work of your career.
Northrop Grumman - Marine Systems designs, builds and delivers launch systems and submarine & carrier propulsion systems to our customers.
Specific duties to include but are not limited to:
Responsible and accountable for planning and executing of all Global Supply Chain activities for Northrop Grumman Marine Systems. Develop material strategy and lead activities for GSC from the proposal phase through program execution. Coordinate cross-functionally to ensure that all supply chain commitments are met and that appropriate mitigation plans are developed and executed to address any risk and opportunity for the procurement of material and services. Leads and supports Supply Chain Program execution and is and accountable for resource planning, material cost, forecasting, schedule performance, risk/opportunity management, supplier performance, and supply chain issue resolution. Provide updates and present critical information to functional areas, managers, directors, and the Executive Leadership Team on the status and issues affecting program cost and schedule performance.
- Bachelor’s degree and 6+ years of supply chain and/or business management or a Master’s Degree and 4+ years of supply chain and/or business management
- U.S. Citizenship is required with the ability to obtain a Department of Defense (DoD) Secret Clearance
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite with expertise in MS Excel
- Proficient in the use of SAP
- Demonstrate success in managing complex problems related to program execution
- Financial background in financial executions - Earned Value Management, Return To Greens, Forecasting and Variance Analysis
-Previous experience in Supply Chain, Business or Operations, or financial planning
- Experience in Federal and Defense contracting requirements including ITAR, DOS licenses, FAR and DFARS.
- Ability to be agile and work in a fast passed engineering environment
- Ability to work in a team environment while also being able to work independently with limited oversight
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.