Extrusion Profiles Australia
Aluminium Profiles Australia is the fastest growing company in the aluminium industry.
Located in the SE suburbs, the manufacturing facility incorporates the most advanced technology available worldwide and all conveniences expected in a modern plant.
Due to increasing demand the production facility has been expanded and we are seeking experienced process operators to join the APA day-shift.
The applicant must be dependable, physically fit, a motivated team-player and rely on own car for transportation.
- Being accountable and responsible for your actions
- Abiding by company OHS regulations and complying with operating procedures
- Proper use of equipment, PPE and consumables
- Racking / packing aluminium profiles onto / into racks / stillages or timber cases
- Product quality control: being accountable and responsible for the quality of your work
- Raising any issues that affect or impact on quality, safety and the operation of any equipment and or the work environment
Competencies and Skills:
- Ability to work in a modern manufacturing environment
- Literacy and numeracy skills
- Effective communication skills
- Basic computer skills
- Strong focus on safety
- Quality control: visual and use of measuring devices
- Team player
The position is offered on a casual full time basis with a view to permanent full time after a 3 month probation period. Pay rate will be commensurate with skills and performance.
Previous applicants need not apply.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.