Processing Center Assistant - Coppell, TX
Samaritan's Purse has an exciting opportunity to serve with Operation Christmas Child (OCC), working in the role of Processing Center Assistant. This seasonal, full-time role will aid the Processing Center Manager in preparing for OCC shoebox processing season. Under the direction of the Processing Center Manager, responsibilities include:
1. Assist in determining layout of all functions within the Processing Center as well as location and layout of volunteer and staff parking.
2. Receive Processing Center Kit and any other supplies being shipped to the Processing Center prior to the season. Verify supplies are present using information provided OCC Operations.
3. Assist in managing set up of Processing Center according to guidelines set forth by OCC Operations.
4. Locate hotels near warehouse willing to give reduced rates and restaurants near the warehouse in order to include information in volunteer confirmation packet.
5. Contact and coordinate with vendors providing services for the Processing Center.
6. Keep accurate account of PC supply inventory- could include GIK, processing, warehouse, or office supply inventory for manifest and budgeting purposes.
7. Assist in managing closedown of Processing Center, including the assembly and return shipment of PC Kits, according to guidelines set forth by OCC Operations. Complete manifest, inventory and any other documents requested by OCC Operations.
8. Perform other duties as assigned.
This position is located in Coppell, TX.
This full-time, seasonal position runs from the beginning of September through the end of December. Qualified applicants will have had management experience, be able to lift and/or move 50 lbs. and will demonstrate a strong Christian Witness in their words and actions.
Samaritan’s Purse Distinct Objectives:
PROCLAIM THE GOSPEL - EXALT Christ and share the Gospel while working in His Name around the world
SERVE WITH EXCELLENCE - EXCEED the world’s standard while serving the purposes of God’s kingdom
RESPOND WITH COMPASSIONATE ACTION - EXPEDITE our response to needs as the Lord reveals opportunities to minister
DEMONSTRATE BIBLICAL INTEGRITY - EXHIBIT character and integrity personally, at home and work
WALK IN BOLD FAITH - EXPECT God to do the impossible
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.