Procurement and Contracts Officer APS4
U&U Recruitment Partners
- 12 month contract
- Sydney CBD location
- Contract Administration skills required
This is your chance to be part of a unique Federal Government Agency who are tasked with improving health outcomes for Australians through the delivery of digital healthcare systems.
As the Procurement and Contracts Officer you will be responsible for supporting contract managers and assisting with vender administration by:
- Processing and documenting relevant procurement related activity;
- Monitoring and reporting on relevant procurement and financial activities;
- Ensuring the maintenance of a current and accurate Agency Contracts Register;
- Ensuring appropriate record keeping activity in compliance with relevant protocols; ensure the Agency meets all mandatory procurement reporting obligations; and
- Working closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure efficient, effective and compliant processes.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have procurement knowledge and records management within a government environment;
- Be able to provide procurement and contract management contributions;
- Experience with government procurement practices and systems; and
- A certificate IV in Government procurement and contracting would be desirable.
For more information please call Dee Clarke at u&u on 07 3232 9***, quoting reference number 19723. Alternatively, to submit an application, please click below.
Please submit your resume in Word format only.
Apply Now Share
File upload is not compatible on iOS devices. Please use a desktop computer to apply.
We'll be in touch shortly.
In the meantime why don't you...
- Sign up for regular updates
- Connect with us on LinkedIn
- Connect with us on Facebook
- Back to job details
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.