Procurement Category Manager
Occulus International is looking for a Procurement Category Manager to maximise synergies and provide a strategic focus on the external spend.
To be successful, you must:
- Demonstrate success in delivering value across a broad range of categories
- Have a sound understanding of the markets and technologies associated with the allocated consumables category
- The ability to understand the motivations and behaviours of stakeholders, suppliers, and individuals, and use this knowledge to deliver business value that will, in turn, provide the business with a competitive advantage
- The ability to encourage constructive behaviours amongst staff operating in a matrix management structure
- Have experience in risk management, particularly related to security of supply
- Have the ability to develop a comprehensive category strategy based on experience in category management, supplier relationship management, and contract management
- Have the ability to create and implement plans to improve end to end supply chain management
- Have the ability to work with stakeholders to eliminate corruption and fraud in supply chains
If you have the above skills and experience and are interested in this role, please submit your CV and one of our Directors will be in touch. Only people with working rights in Australia will be considered at this time.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.