Product Architect job in St. Louis, Missouri, United States of America | Technology jobs at Equifax (REMOTE)
You are the representative and primary point of contact in technology for a specific innovation initiative with our stakeholders, partners and internal teams. You'll quickly build expertise with a specific product and define plans to innovate and evolve its functionality. Success requires strategic vision, team spirit, great communication, and a balanced background in both business analysis and delivery of large-scale technology platforms.
Our technical product architects come from a variety of backgrounds, including financial services, software engineering, product management, business analysis and the startup community, among others. However, we've learned that attitude and the ability to define and execute a vision are far more important than your background.
What You'll Do
• Partner with the business in Sales, Marketing, Operations, Finance, Technical Architect, Engineering and to define product strategy
• Ensure all relevant stakeholder groups are identified and classified for each initiative ensuring they are consulted at the appropriate level
• Ensure stakeholders are effectively communicating their vision and requirements.
• Ensure regular reporting on progress within the program to attain and maintain a good business partnership.
- Work with business partners to define larger and more complex solution components for multiple technology teams, and break them down into logical, discrete units for development
- Ability to successfully interact with various levels within the organization, including senior management and external clients
• Determine appropriate products or capabilities required, implement new features, and develop any necessary modifications to product in order to satisfy client needs
• Create and maintain the product roadmap for specific initiatives
• Communicate feature priorities and future roadmaps to business
• Identifies epics that bring value
• Build strong working relationships with internal teams, business partners, external partners and key clients
• Engage directly with engineering team leaders to ensure timely delivery of projects
• Actively engaged in planning sessions with the engineering teams to prioritize work
• Strong presentation, communication, listening and influencing skills
• Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs to provide strategic direction and planning
• Requires transparency of existing workloads across the team, identifying and raising potential resourcing risks to senior management Who you are You're someone who wants to influence your own development.
You're not intimidated by technology, you know how to use it and partner with technical experts to build great products. You know what to do to make things happen. Your skills are broad - business, technology, user experience - and you easily cross between those.
You like to use modern tools, and a simple but organized process to keep the teams and stakeholders informed. For this role, you bring the following qualifications...
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent in computer science, information technology or business information systems or related field
• Minimum eight years as a Product owner, business analyst, team lead, developer or other delivery role
• Proven leadership and influential skills
• Experience working in an agile development environment and Scaled Agile Framework is preferred
• Experience with CX/UX best practices
• Passion for technology, and business opportunities that it presents, with the ability to comprehend both technical and business topics to recommend options and solutions
• Proven ability to work in multi-functional teams towards mutual success
• Fluent communication - both speaking and writing
Equifax is a global data, analytics, and technology company and believes knowledge drives progress. We are there at life-defining moments when people are applying for college, interviewing for a new job, buying a home, purchasing a car, or even starting a small business. The products and insights we provide help people all across the world make better decisions, and we are proud of the role we play in peoples' lives.
We power the decisions that move people forward by helping people live their financial best. Won't you join us?
Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our people makes a difference in our business.
We are looking for individuals who can help us disrupt the marketplace. You will do this by delivering leading-edge technology to build and deliver unparalleled customized insights that enrich both the performance of businesses and the lives of consumers.
We will give you the opportunity to drive innovation and automation across the enterprise. This will include tool and process integrations across all business units within Equifax globally. And, if community involvement and social responsibility are important to you, join us and help create shared value in our global communities!
Corporate Citizenship is an integral part of our company. We know through experience that community involvement will increase the quality of your career with us and simply makes the world a better place. If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don't delay, apply today.
We're looking for you!
Success Attributes of the Technology organization. Does this describe you?
- Think and act differently
- Ownership (build it, own it, run it)
- Competitive pay for performance
- 4 01k matching, along with the works: comprehensive healthcare packages, schedule flexibility, collaborative working spaces, work from home opportunities, paid time off, and organizational growth potential
- Room for you to do things your way
- Grow at your own pace through online courses at Learning @ Equifax
- And yes, we also have perks such as team activities, volunteer opportunities, awesome parties, great coffee and in some locations, ping pong tables and food trucks
- Not yet Cloud certified? We've got you covered with paid sponsorship, resources and training
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Function - Tech Dev and Client Services
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.