Product Insights Manager – PZNPL
The Personalization team makes deciding what to play next easier and more enjoyable for every listener. From Daily Mix to Discover Weekly, we’re behind some of Spotify’s most-loved features. We built them by understanding the world of music and podcasts better than anyone else. Join us and you’ll keep millions of users listening by making great recommendations to each and every one of them.
Spotify’s Personalization Mission is looking for an experienced Product Insights leader to join our Personalization Platform team to inform and shape how we personalize the Spotify experience. The Personalization Platform team builds and serves models, tools, and data products to represent user taste, identity, behavior, discovery, and their relationships with content. The intelligence about users and content baked into these platform products enable feature teams to build personalized experiences for our listeners.What you’ll do:
- Lead, manage, and grow a team of Data Scientists and User Researchers in our Personalization Platform team, setting the focus, strategy and priorities with the team.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams of designers, product owners, engineers, marketers, and others across the company.
- Help to shape the tools and data products we use to match our listeners, music and audio in a personal and meaningful way to create great listening experiences.
- At least 3 years of experience as a people manager leading insights teams with the practical chops you don’t mind dusting off when needed.
- Significant experience with background in working with consumer-focused data product and data tools development teams.
- Significant expertise in experimentation methodologies and breadth and depth of statistics/ML knowledge.
- You have a user-focused mentality and know how qualitative information helps to develop data products, models and tools. You have experience with this and actively seek it in your work.
- You deeply value and have experience with hiring, coaching and leading diverse and high-performing teams.
- You bring passion and playfulness to your work and those around you.
You are welcome at Spotify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be brilliant. So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the opportunity to enjoy and be inspired by these creators. Everything we do is driven by our love for music and podcasting. Today, we are the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service with a community of more than 286 million users.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.