Product Lead, Enterprise
K Health is transforming the world of medicine as we know it and it will touch many people's lives. At K Health - doctors, mathematicians, data scientists, data architects, and engineers work together to create a complex, challenging, consumer-facing product and we need smart, forward-thinking people to take us to the next step. We are looking for a partner projects engineer who will design and implement platform solutions used by some of the largest and most innovative businesses in the world.What you will do:
The Enterprise Product Lead creates best-in-class healthcare experiences, integrating K technology with partner organizations. In this position they will:
- Define the product vision, strategy, and roadmap for K’s Enterprise team.
- Partner closely with large enterprise organizations to identify, scope, and deliver exceptional healthcare products, beginning to end.
- Set, manage, and communicate goals for product development on the Enterprise team.
- Act as the product voice for K’s platform in presales discussion with prospective partners; act the authority on K Health’s platform capabilities
- Ensure partners are supported with standard methodologies, code samples, documentation, and tools.
- Implement a clear product development process for Enterprise product development.
What you should have:
- 5+ years product management experience.
- Proven experience owning a complex area of a business, defining multiple-quarter product strategy, and consistently delivering against measurable goals.
- Outstanding communication skills, verbal and written, able to lead inter-company meetings with executive presence, manage conflicting points of view, and articulate the rationale behind decisions
- Excellent product judgment: ability to prioritize competing opportunities, balance stakeholder needs with business priorities, and drive detailed trade-offs over the product lifecycle
- Experience in building and deploying mobile applications at scale.
- Demonstrated ability to continuously learn, work independently and make decisions with minimal supervision
- Bonus: Experience working with large enterprise clients or partners, acting as the face of the product, in complex product partnerships.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.