Product Manager Aesthetics, Western Europe
Bausch Health is focused on delivering on our commitments to patients, health care providers, stakeholders and society, as we build an innovative company dedicated to advancing global health. Each day, Bausch Health products are used by up to 150 million people around the world. Our diversified portfolio of products offer a core focus on the following therapeutic areas: Eye care, dermatology, Gastro intestinal, Aesthetics
For the Western Europe SOLTA Business (Aesthetics) , we are recruiting :
Product Manager Western Europe
- Define with the Marketing Director the marketing strategy across Europe, activities and marketing programs.
- Supervise the production of communication agencies, printers, copywriters, graphic designers, road shows, exhibition stands, email campaigns, websites, and magazine and newspaper advertisements.
- Coordinate the sign off of online/ offline marketing campaigns and tools, ensuring that the messages and designs meet the regulatory guidelines set by the brand, and liaising with regulatory, compliance and legal departments.
- Coordinate the launch of marketing programs and ensure the set up and roll out in countries
- Set up and monitor efficient cross-functional work processes to ensure the proper execution of marketing activities and programs
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities
- Propose new and ongoing marketing and advertising activities
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess ROI and KPIs
- Define the social media and online strategy with the Marketing Director
- Provide guidance to social media community freelancers and agencies on social media implementation best practices and strategies
- Collects customer data and analyses interactions and visits, plus uses this information to create comprehensive reports and improve future marketing strategies and campaigns
- Min 3 years’ experience working as Brand Manager in the aesthetic, cosmetic field
- Including an experience in building online strategy for B2C
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and recommendations
- Experience in identifying target audiences and defining effective campaigns
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix
- Strong analytical skills partnered with a creative mind
- Excellent organisation skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- Degree in marketing
- Degree in community management or web marketing will be appreciated
- Fluent in English, Italian and/or German speaking languages will be appreciated
This position may be available in the following location(s): [[France, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Belgium]]
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.