Product Manager, E-commerce
We are looking for a self-motivated and analytical Product Manager to join our ever-expanding team. Reporting to the Senior Director of Product, the Product Manager will play a key role in one of Canada’s leading growth-stage fintech companies.
Working in a cross-functional team, the Product Manager will have the unique opportunity to work across PayBright’s e-commerce products to continuously evolve current products and bring new products to market.
- Lead the gathering and documentation of product requirements by facilitating brainstorming sessions in a cross-functional setting.
- Work with our technology and product design teams to ensure products are built to specifications.
- Test products and work with IT to troubleshoot and resolve identified issues.
- Own the product road map for e-commerce products which includes prioritizing features and bug fixes.
- Perform research and analysis in order to recommend new products or product enhancements.
- Gather and analyze feedback for continual improvements.
- Ensure effective internal and external communication with all stakeholders regarding product development process.
- Manage and support special projects that arise in the Product Team.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Engineering, or a related field
- 3-6 years of relevant experience in product management and digital strategy & delivery
- Previous experience managing digital products in retail or consumer products
- Previous experience with technology teams in an agile environment
- Strong technical foundation including experience in payment, financial services and technology.
- Analytical skill set with the ability to analyze data and use it to recommend solutions (strong command of Excel and other BI tools such Tableau/ Looker)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team environment and build relationships.
- Previous experience in FinTech considered an asset
- Goal driven, focused, independent, with a “can-do” attitude
PayBright offers an outstanding work environment in a high-growth industry
We focus on creating a positive and cohesive team-based environment and aim to have fun doing our jobs!
Monthly and quarterly team events and social activities
We Offer Attractive Compensation And Benefits, Including Equity Participation
We have a prime downtown Toronto location near amenities and public transportation
Equal Employment Opportunity
Our diverse and inclusive team is part of what makes PayBright a fulfilling place to be. PayBright is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all backgrounds.
If you require any accommodations during the hiring process, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.