Product Manager Search
Do you care deeply about how users explore and use the Web? Are you passionate
about making it easier to seek out information and resources?
We are looking for a Product Manager to help design, shape, and evolve how
Firefox users find what they need.
* growing Firefox s user base and their engagement in our product lines
* supporting diversification of our revenue through our products, and
* fighting the dominance of Big Tech.
* a non-profit (Mozilla) that people can trust to never abuse their data,
* a diverse and opinionated leadership team,
* high quality software (Firefox) and a high performing product development
Join Mozilla - a company you can be proud of as we shape the Internet!
* Define search product goals and build the infrastructure to rapidly
evaluate their success
* Effectively balance resourcing and prioritization of product and business
* Execute on a high velocity testing program for new feature development
* Collaborate with product development teams to evolve search across the
Firefox product family
* Maintain a strong understanding of the search industry and competitive
landscape in order to identify new market opportunities
* Own your product: define the strategic plan, business and partner
priority outcomes, feature roadmap and prioritization, feature
requirements, and support all product development and launch processes
with internal partners. Own all product outcomes including quality
release of product features, usability and performance metrics
* Evangelize product vision, business benefits, and technical requirements
to business, product, and engineering leadership teams
* Be passionate about our users. Collaborate with our data scientists and
user researchers to identify user satisfaction and growth drivers and be
a champion voice of the user; drive that passion into your product
* Drive significant improvement in the Firefox Search experience across all
of our browser products
* Identify product and business growth opportunities in collaboration with
our data scientists
* Create and own the search product roadmap in alignment with our overall
* Engage with Mozilla partners and other team members to help cultivate a
rich search ecosystem
If you don t meet 100% of the above qualifications we still encourage you t
* Demonstrated experience in product development, especially consumer
* Professional experience involving search / information retrieval is a
* Ability to identify customer and business problems, synthesize data, and
translate into a product vision
* Strong written and verbal communication, writing clear requirements for
an experienced team to execute on
* You have excellent interpersonal skills, and can present complex ideas in
concise written and verbal descriptions easily understood by both
technical and non-technical audiences
* You have built features and/or products used by millions of users
Mozilla exists to build the Internet as a public resource accessible to all
because we believe that open and free is better than closed and controlled.
When you work at Mozilla, you give yourself a chance to make a difference in
the lives of Web users everywhere. And you give us a chance to make a
difference in your life every single day. Join us to work on the Web as the
platform and help create more opportunity and innovation for everyone online.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race (including hairstyle and texture), religion
(including religious grooming and dress practices), gender, gender identity,
gender expression, color, national origin, pregnancy, ancestry, domestic
partner status, disability, sexual orientation, age, genetic predisposition,
medical condition, marital status, citizenship status, military or veteran
status, or any other basis covered by applicable laws. We will provide
reasonable accommodation to an employee or job applicant with a disability.
Show moreShow less
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.