Product Manager - Superannuation (Customer Journey Expert)
At ING we’re looking for a customer-centric Product Manager - Superannuation, to join our innovative Superannuation team working to ensure that our customer’s needs are met and commercial goals realised
This nine month contract will see you focusing on the delivery and enhancement of our Superannuation product, Living Super. If you’re creative and enthusiastic; then look no further!
This opportunity will expose you to all elements of the customer life cycle; where you will add value through product development, you will work with marketing to refine campaigns, develop communication plans and you will also provide leadership support as a subject matter expert. Here at ING, our customers are at the forefront of our priorities, and therefore your input and dedication to initiate change for our customer-facing channels, is so important.
We’re constantly looking to advance our customer experience, and are working on exciting initiatives to do just that!
What are you going to do? You’ll be;
- Acting as a conduit between various integral teams for the optimisation of our customer experience.
You’ll be the glue between the Product, Marketing, Contact Centre, Digital and IT teams; making sure that everyone is working cohesively, and are communicated with on various product changes regularly.
- Communicating product changes and variations to our customers.
- Undertaking project based innovation work which includes website reviews, identifying customer pain points, validating problems, and experimenting with potential solutions.
- An active participant in regular stand-ups as part of our agile methodology.
- Being an initiator of change for the improvement of our customer-facing channels; both website and applications; carefully balancing and maintaining customer needs, compliance, profitability, and other ING performance metrics.
- Working closely with the Legal and Compliance teams, you’ll ensure that you approach the customer experience with a strong compliance and risk management mind-set.
What are we looking for? You will have…
- A strong understanding and direct experience in the Superannuation industry
- Extensive product management experience, including channel and process optimisation
- Strong stakeholder management skills to effectively be the conduit between various, vital teams
- A creative and innovative mind-set, with a hunger for improving customer experience
- Experience optimising direct customer-facing channels, whether it be website or application enhancements
- Experience running a Product Disclosure Statement change process
- A strong understanding around Risk and Compliance within the regulatory and legislative environment
- RG146 qualification will be highly desirable
- Experience working within an Agile environment will allow you to hit the ground running
At ING, we want to make life simpler and more worthwhile – for everyone who banks with us, for the people who work with us, and the community at large, too.
When you come to work at ING, you’re joining a team where individuality isn’t just accepted, it’s encouraged. We’ve built a culture that’s fun, friendly and supportive – it’s the kind of place where you can be yourself and make the most of whatever you have to offer.
We give people the freedom to take risks, think differently, take ownership of their work, and make great things happen. We’re here to help you get ahead. And with our global network, there’s plenty of scope to take your career in new directions, perhaps even ones you’ve never considered.
People of all ages, sexual orientations, cultures and backgrounds are welcome to apply – likewise if you’re an indigenous Australian, or you’re living with a disability, or you have family or caring responsibilities. We would also be open to flexible working applications for this role, please just let us know as part of your phone interview.
Sound like the kind of place you’d feel at home? We’d love to hear from you.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.